About Me

My photo
I'm a bad-ass, hard working single mom! I'm also tired, overwhelmed, frustrated and looking for chocolate...all in the same day!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Go F*ck Yourself!"

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to tell everyone in your path, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Well today is a day like that for me....so, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" ;)
You see, not everything is always great in the land of "The Divorced And Free".  There are pros and cons to every situation in life. Having to share your child with not only their other parent, but with the other parents significant other (are you following me?) sucks! Especially when that other parents significant other doesn't like you! Oh yeah! Well you can GO FUCK YOURSELF TOO! I don't share very well. Just ask my siblings and my ex husband. I was never the kid that was like, "here you wanna piece of MY candy?" Instead I was like, "no bitch that's mine and if you touch it were gonna have a problem". And of course you already know I don't share the men in my life. Just ask my Divorce attorney and my ex husbands secretary :) Oh Casie!  Always making trouble :)  HeHe... Thanks for listening....have a great weekend and dont forget to GO FUCK YOURSELF! (sounds kinda nice if you think about it.. ) Peace out bitches...


No comments: